Running the machine. Automating greatness.
Learning from mistakes. Leaving a legacy.
We will interview owners in Small Business, Entrepreneurship, and Startups. The goal of Business Machine is to tell stories about some of the mistakes owners made, how they recovered, and how those mistakes ultimately helped them get where they are today.
We also believe that you are the machine. You are the one that makes everything happen from day to day. You are working on building the machine, getting it to run on it’s own, part by part so that one day it is running by itself. Like a fine tuned machine. Because isn’t that what we are all working towards? Leaving a legacy? Retiring? Letting someone else take the business to the next level?
Questions Asked On The Show.
- You are at a party, someone comes up to you and asks, “What do you do?” Tell us.
- Tell us how and why you started your company.
- Give us the 10 year vision. Where will you be? Pretend that you could fly through your building, office, home office, what do you see?
- So we all know that you are the machine that keeps everything moving. If you are not there or when it is time for you to move on, what have you done to make sure that the business keeps going and can run like a fine tuned machine.
The What Not To Do Section
- What was your biggest mistake, or if you could tell someone one thing definitely NOT to do, what would it be?
- What do you have to work on? Biggest fault? How are you going tackle that shortcoming?
End Of The What Not To Do Section
- Most small business owners don’t get “work life balance” very often. Our work really never stops, vacations don’t happen and the pressure builds. What do you do to recharge your batteries & make sure that you have time for yourself and your family?
- Employees are our biggest asset and most of the time our biggest expense. How do you make sure you get the right ones, and keep them happy and satisfied at work and in life?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Business Book?
- If you could meet and have dinner with any business owner, who would it be and why?
- What technology, app, and/or software do you use that you couldn’t live without?
- How can we best get in touch with you?
- Last question. What do you think or hope your legacy will be.